The Advisory Consultant optimizes efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple work locations. Directs and controls all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance. Scope of responsibility will be on an expanded geographic territory or national level with a focus on advising the client on talent acquisition and contingent labor best practices. Works under minimal supervision.
- Influences internal buyers or hiring managers regarding their talent acquisition needs.
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
- Creates custom talent acquisition strategies per requisition based on hiring managers’ talent challenges.
- Works with internal team including Program Managers, Sourcing Coordinators, and Program/Engagement Coordinators, to ensure uniform results to the client, suppliers, and candidates.
- Offers subject matter expertise specific to talent acquisition, domain knowledge, industry, contingent labor, etc.
- Provides insight and guidance to Sourcing Coordinators regarding requisition supplier distribution and resume shortlisting strategies.
- Guides customers through the management of all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Works with Supplier Partnership Manager to identify any supplier gaps within the program or areas of expanded opportunity for the existing supplier community.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with the client suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
- Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local client MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Oversees and ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
- Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Five (5) years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry.
Travel is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing to include strong documentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and handle difficult conversations.
- Proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, SLA’s and KPI’s, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. G-Suite experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently through proper time management.
- Experience in internal or staffing related field with a focus on talent acquisition preferred.
- Ability to apply data and subject matter expertise in a business development or strategic selling capacity.