Scope and Purpose of the Role:
Product Coverage: Fixed income interest rate OTC transactions include Interest Rate Swaps, cross-currency swaps, swaptions, cap, floor, FRA, FX options, and other exotic/structured products.
The primarily function within the team is the completion of daily tasks, including (but not limited to):
- Perform front to back Markitwire confirmation functions (e.g. sending Markitwire, affirmation, handling confirmation breaks, monitoring Markitwire and clearing house related reconciliations)
- Timely and accurate trade capture and checkout
- Resolve trade discrepancies with counterparties by liaising with trading and sales desks
- Monitoring and processing trade lifecycle events
- Control, reconcile, and resolve the trade processing exceptions
- Working with technology for implementation of new processing platforms and system enhancements
- Working with legal and compliance to analyze new regulatory reform requirements and deploy new processes.
The role involves building and maintaining relationships with the regional OTC Middle Office Teams, the Business Unit, IT and other operational support areas to ensure that controls are maintained and breaks are understood and resolved in a timely manner.
- 1-2 years of previous trade support role experience with exposure to trade life cycles and process flows, reconciliation and control functions.
- Exposure to FID derivatives.
- Experience of servicing and working for and with a global network of people.
- Knowledge of industry structure, regulations and participants
- Relevant work experience in trade support function
This role provides an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to FID Derivative products in a demanding and challenging environment.
- Fixed income OTC processes, risk management and related regulatory expertise