EMEA FID COO Support / Client Business Analytics: Job Description
The role is based out of Mumbai and required working with the London Fixed Income COO Team. The role will require a fast-learning, dynamic, pro-active and self-motivated person to assist the team in maintaining, tracking and analyzing client/business profitability.
The role involves working on –
- Sales performance reporting: Preparing regular revenue and interactions reports for senior management highlighting sales performance, momentum and working closely with IT developers on report enhancements.
- Data packs and presentations: Prepare presentations and client profile notes for senior management meetings.
- Sales Liaison: Connecting with salespersons on a regular basis for business comments, client details, etc.
Skill set required:
We are looking for a confident and outgoing person, who has exceptional attention to detail and is proactive in taking initiative.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly how to navigate databases, analyzing and working with data confidently in Excel and respond to requests promptly.
- Good communication - Should be able to interact with COOs & salespersons in London / Europe
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- 2 to 3 years of experience
Candidate should be happy to report to work during London hours 1pm IST - 10pm IST as team supports London business