Job Title : Assistant Team Lead
Shift Timings: US Shift
Working Days: 5 days a week
- Understand and learn the details of each job requirements, technical requirements, project location, duration, etc.
- Understand the priority of the requirements and work accordingly to find suitable candidates in the least possible time
- Identify qualified technical candidates utilizing various sources – Internal resume database, employment web sites, referrals, own network, other recruiters, contractors, etc.
- Conduct preliminary technical and HR interview to assess technical skill level, as well as communication skills, location preferences, salary expectations, etc. Follow the guidelines given by the company management.
- Format resumes to highlight the necessary skill sets as it relates to client project requirements and in accordance with client’s resume submittal guidelines
- Negotiate pay rates with consultant candidates in align with client requirements and as per company’s guidelines
- Submit appropriate qualified resumes for each requirement as required by client
- Post Jobs on to employment websites, employees, and send requirements to sub tier companies as necessary
- Maintain Company standards on documents, E-mail standards, initial communication with candidates, etc. as per the company guidelines
- Build and maintain consultant candidate relationships.
- Foster a professional Recruitment environment and a lively workplace.
- Managing team of recruiters.
- Managing Multiple clients.