Support sales goals by reviewing required information on a timely basis consistent with provided guidance. Support profitability goals by summarizing medical information accurately.
This role will report to Associate Manager Operations
- Review and summarize applicant's medical information such as Attending Physician Statements, lab reports, paramed exams, and/or other related underwriting information consistent with the company's standards
- Communicate effectively on the case details whenever needed with the onshore underwriting team
- Consult available resources including technical documentation, updates, co-workers and trainers to improve performance and make suggestions for improvement in procedures
- Perform other job related duties, other processes within Life ITeS or special projects as required
- Adherence to Compliance, Information security, Internal and External statutory and regulatory requirement
- Clinical Quality analyst, Case studies, Review & Assessments of clinical Cases.
- Review case narratives & Queries on drug interaction and adverse effects on drugs.
- My responsibility as Clinical Quality Analyst is to detect, Interpret and update the treatment related information from the case of the patient which enable to convert physical health information into Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Attend relevant study Teleconference with the Clients in U.S.
- Interaction with managers regarding problem solving and understanding the process.
- Regular update session regarding new medical terminology
Must have: Education: 16+ years formal education, Graduates/postgraduates including MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BDS, BPTH, BPHARM/MPHARM, MSC Science
- Good comprehension skills,
- analytical skills,
- good typing skills,
- detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, ability to prioritize,
- time management skills,
- good oral and written communication skills and
- working knowledge of MS Office,
- Sound medical expertise,
- Make sound business decision
- Embrace Change
- Build strong Partnership
- Get results
- Act Strategically
- Lead Cultivate Talent