We are looking for a graphic designer that will be responsible for designing website layouts, Corporate brochures, forms, flyers etc. H/She will be responsible for creating graphics and infographics for websites, blogs, and social media.
• Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality
• Designing website layouts, corporate brochures, forms, flyers, backdrops, hoardings, product labels, banners, posters, catalogs, logos, letterhead, etc.
• Cultivate a solid body of work
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
• Amend final designs according to requirements.
• Creating engaging graphics and infographics for websites, blog and social media
• Working with different teams to finalize creatives
• Identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology.
• Help as needed on various projects or Duties assigned
• Previous experience of at least 4-5 years in similar role
• Must be graduate or equivalent Degree.
• Impeccable communication skills: Written and verbal along with active listening.
• Must have experience and knowledge of Coral Draw X7.
• Previous experience of Photoshop CS6 and Adobe illustrator CC is must
• Having Previous experience of Adobe Dreamweaver will be preferred
• Having any 3D animation or graphic designing courses will be preferred
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Should have portfolio of the work.