Senior Associate- Facilities and Admin
Years of Experience: 3-6.5 years of relevant experience
2-4 years – upto 5.8 LPA, 4+ years – upto 6.75 LPA
Candidate should be ready to work in 1 month rotational shift.
2 years to 6.5 years (Preferably min 3 years of experience) Vendor Management, Security Management, Cafeteria Management, inventory and stationary management
Responsible for day to day administration operations on shift basis to ensure smooth operations of facilities and administration
10:30am to 7:30pm, 1:30pm to 10:30pm, 5:30pm to 2:30am
This role will report to Associate Manager F&A
- Manage the Facility Management for services pertaining to Housekeeping & general admin work.
- Manage Canteen Services for particular shift
- Liaising with landlord on matters concerning building maintenance, facilities and utilities
- Ensure third party staff compliance management
- Coordination with BU’s for specific tasks & events and provide required support
- Manage logical and physical security systems
- Manage company-initiated CSR activities
- MIS & Reporting.
Education: Graduate + Post Graduate qualification preferred
Skill set: Good Communication skill, Time management, Interpersonal and relationship building skill, trouble shooting and problem-solving techniques.
Other: Computer Skills Microsoft Office must, should work as a team player, open to work in multiple shifts
- Make sound business decision
- Embrace change
- Build strong partnership
- Get results
- Act Strategically