- Utilizes platform ( PEGA / AWS ) to respond to service inquiries from customers and resolve complex or expansive issues across multiple systems and platforms
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues
- Follow-up on all customer requests via chat and emails.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of a subset of product and service offerings to customers
- Analyzes risk areas and identifies solutions to meet customer's needs
- Ensuring Information security for sensitive data
- Balancing NPS and ensuring a positive customer experience while managing / minimizing operating losses.
- Accurate reporting of MIS /Timekeeping
- Undertake other assignments as given by the Team Lead/Manager
- Apply professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Strong problem solving skills and detail-oriented
- Years of Experience : 0 – 2 Years
- Must possess excellent PC and keyboarding skills (40 WPM – typing speed; 90% accuracy)
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills to include proficiency with grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Must possess good analytical skills
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Previous experience in Banking / Cards operations will be a plus.
- Persuasiveness and a willingness to resolve customer queries
- Must possess superior observation skills and the ability to function in a fast-paced environment where standards of quality and timeliness are established
- Must possess procedure driven judgment in order to find the best solution to an issue
- Must be goal oriented
Preferred personal attributes:
- Highly motivated & self-driven
- Result orientated
- Customer orientated
- Analytical thinking
Shift of operations:
- US Day/India Night - Rotating shift with work on Saturday/Sundays. 5 day work week.