The team has diverse responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Processing of asset transfer requests (Payments / Receipts ) from the business
- Liaise with business to clarify any discrepancies
- Work with authorizers to ensure asset transfer requests are processed in a timely manner
- Liaise with the various departments to resolve any issues that may affect the timely settlement of the asset transfers
- Processing of journals
- Escalate any risk issues to management
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of Payments and Settlements
- Strong attention to detail and be highly deadline oriented
- Acute awareness of risk, with clear focus on control and timely escalation of risk items to management
- Providing value-added client service to the business
- A proactive nature, challenging and questioning processes, seeking innovative solutions to improve efficiency and mitigate risk
- Excellent teamwork skills, outgoing and motivated
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to work consistently and efficiently under pressure
- Ability to lead by example
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office - experience of spreadsheets, formulae and pivot tables is advantageous
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the below skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional internal client service.
- An understanding of risk management and escalation.
- High levels of accuracy and numeracy.
- The utilization of analytical and investigative skills to a successful conclusion.
- Proactive & flexible team player
- The ability to establish and build effective working relationships with local and global colleagues.
- Continually seeking opportunities for improvement and delivering innovative solutions.