We are looking for an Accounts Executive to assist Sr accountant in managing accounting day-to- day activities. collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for some of work closely with our US financial management team.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end year process
- Accounts payable: Vendor management, Updating the records for the bills received., Making timely payment.
- Accounts receivable: Customer management, Updating the records of the invoices received, Making timely
- Capital Assets reconciliations
- Fixed Assets activity
- Folder Management
- Debt Activity
- Aging Report
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Manage Indian Accounting as well as US accounting
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Meet financial accounting objectives
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and record to document transactions.
• Previous experience of at least 1-3 years in similar role
• Knowledge of QuickBooks & tally will be preferred
• College degree in finance and accounting preferred
• Impeccable communication skills: Written and verbal along with active listening
• Strong computer skills
• Self-motivated with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in various tasking situation
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
• Ability to handle pressure and work in a constantly changing atmosphere