Primary Tasks and responsibilities:
- Define test cases- Create test scripts- Execution of test scripts
- Define defects- Test creation, execution and defect handling on complex items- Define test approaches and test plans
- Collaborate with the business- (Project) Test Management (Senior role)- Overall Test planning and coordination Non-Technical profile requirements
- Good Document Practices- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision- Quick learner, motivated self-starter- Structured / Organized
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills- Able to follow and execute test (management) procedures and internal guidelines Methodology/Certification requirements- Master and/or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience
- Experience in Embedded medical devices testing is desirable. Experience level – 6+ years.
- Embedded Medical Product testing is mandatory.
- Exposure to compliance
- Only medical device testing
Regulation experience is not mandatory
- ISO is mandatory