- Processing requests for entitlements to client's proprietary and third party vendor electronic trading platforms. Maintaining existing user accounts and managing queries related to them. This includes configuration and linkages to downstream systems to ensure straight through processing of trades. External platforms include Bloomberg, Tradeweb and MarketAxess.
- Processing requests for entitlements to client's proprietary extranet applications providing research and other services, and third party vendor platforms delivering client's research. Maintaining existing user accounts and managing queries related to them. External platforms include Markit Hub, Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters.
- Processing requests for entitlements to a variety of internal risk and inventory management applications. Maintaining existing internal accounts.
- Following specified procedures for different platforms, applications and products, managing multiple queues throughout the day, and ensuring delivery within established SLAs.
- Participating in / responding to periodic entitlement audit inquiries and reviews.
- Producing metrics/reporting of work done by the team, and data integrity are all functions of this position. Maintain procedures database for reference.
- Using the report generation tool to generate/distribute business critical reports in response to business requests.
- Liaising with clients’ sales coverage and with vendors to remediate any issues related to client/product setup.
- Taking corrective measures for any trade flow issues resulting from incorrect setup and following up with the relevant IT groups to resolve any technical issues.
- Maintaining documentation related to client account setup on electronic trading and research platforms.
Skills required (essential)
- Graduate with a First Class or above throughout
- 2+ years’ MNC Bank/Fund Admins experience in entitlements management, trade support or similar background
- Strong working knowledge of financial products including Fixed Income, Equity products and Derivatives
- Excellent English and verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to work in global environment
- Strong MS-Excel knowledge such as the ability to run V-Lookups and create Macros a plus
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail; strong organizational skills
- Enthusiasm to volunteer for planning, organizing and participating in events held by the department and firm