- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com Service Cloud design, development and configuration
- 2+years of experience with beginning to end Salesforce.com implementations, integrations and enhancement projects
- Must to have Salesforce Developer and Admin Certifications (DEV401 and DEV201).
- Preferred to have Salesforce Service cloud certification.
BS/BA Degree or equivalent combination of technical certifications and experience.
- Solid understanding of CRM development, HR Service Center Management, CTI, Case Management and the Technologies that support these.
- Strong knowledge of SFDC Service and support
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Visual Force, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX and SOAP/REST Web services, SOQL, API, AppExchange deployment
- Ability to develop custom solutions, generate code and create objects within the Salesforce platform based on input from design documents
- Proficient in security and sharing rules at object, field and record level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is required.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with experience opening and managing Salesforce.com bugs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Salesforce Production support – Trouble shoots, analyzes, researches and resolves Salesforce.com related issues/cases.
- Primarily serve as Salesforce developer and involved in the application design discussions, technical documentation, troubleshooting and fixing the issues, developing custom objects, tabs, components, custom report development, profiles and sharing rules, roles and integration using web services.
- Ability to act as a backup Salesforce Administrator and handle all basic administrator functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Configures Salesforce.com custom fields, page layouts, email templates, etc
- Complete regular internal system audits, monitor new Salesforce release features and functionality, communicates impact of changes and provides recommendations for process improvements.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with Management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Developing and implementing scheduled jobs for Salesforce integration scenarios.
- Involvement in periodic data cleansing, security setup and workflow updates.
- Using sandbox mode for testing and migrating code to the production instance in iterations.
- Keeps SME informed of progress/issues/status
Interaction with Salesforce.com premium tech support team.