Years of Experience: 2 - 4 Years
- 2 to 4 years of experience in working with a financial process.
- Good communication skills, analytical skills, good typing skills, detail-oriented.
- Process transactions, verify and/or resolve incorrect, incomplete or missing information within defined SLA.
- Experience in running quality checks.
Floor walking / mentoring / budding up experience will be an added advantage.
Process and check transactions on Pension Application forms create and maintain retirement plan records for customers, within defined Productivity and Quality standards.
- Process and check transactions on Pension Application forms within defined Service Level Agreements utilizing available resources including technical documentation, Computer system application features, co-workers and Subject Matter Experts. Analyze internal and external correspondence to determine appropriate action needed.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as required. Make suggestions for improvement in Process and procedures.
- Ensure effective work management and same day processing to avoid possible financial losses.
- Adherence to Compliance, Information security, Internal and External statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Perform assigned work accurately to meet or exceed quality expectations that results in increased client satisfaction and profitability for PFG
- Develop partnerships among peers and those supported to increase ownership of work and sustain an efficient process
- Compliance to PGS policies and Flexibility as per business needs
Education: Graduate – Bachelor’s degree (any stream).
Skill set: Working knowledge on MS Office tools specifically MS Excel, Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in back office. Insurance and Financial Institution experience preferred
Good written and verbal communication skills
Analytical skills, Willingness to work in shifts
Multitasking and effective decision making
Other: Good knowledge of Finance Domain and Industry.
- Make sound business decision
- Embrace Change
- Build strong Partnership
- Get results
- Act Strategically
- Lead Cultivate Talent