Shift timing - 11:30 am to 8.30pm
This Team is responsible for planning, implementation and maintenance of Global learning and development programs (classroom, virtual instructor-led and web-based trainings). Execute Global Instructor led Mandatory & non-Mandatory trainings requirements in partnership with Global support teams and liaise with vendor on matters related to Enrollment set-up, scheduling and credits. This team also aims at creating a training culture that drives change, innovation, efficiency and effectiveness of training programs. Working hours for the Team will be 11:30 am to 8.30pm IST.
- Downloading attendance sheets from the system within timelines to further share it with concerned groups.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders to manage timeline based expectations.
- Capturing attendance in the standard format maintained.
- Updating tracker & maintaining relevant data in respective folders.
- Sending Feedback surveys to participants after classroom sessions.
- Creating enrollment links on Firms internal tool.
- Drafting Training invites to share with participants.
- Partnering with Global support teams on extended local coverage.
- Prompt action on participant queries.
- Data extraction from Dashboard/Firm Tools for further analysis.
Skills required (essential)
- Communication and Implementation
- Email Etiquettes
- Open to Learn and Passionate
- Time Management
- MS office Basics
- Planning and execution
- Team Player
- Adaptable / Flexibility
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solving
Graduate in any discipline / MBA