Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Project leader for project planning and execution.
- Maintain MIS and documentation for Project plans, governance meetings and reviews.
- Document requirements, help prepare project plans and maintain database hygiene.
- Facilitates interactions of with key stakeholders and program/project leadership.
- Effectively gather the status updates and communicate the same to Program Lead
- Operational support on working closely with functional leads and tracking of tasks/deliverables
- Proactively participates in PMO processes and provides feedback for refinements within the Project Management Office.
- Support Project leader in risk management through proper documentation.
- Gather and analyze data to enable decision making regarding the appropriate risk when there is substantial project or program impact.
- Participate in continuous improvement of processes to maximize business results.
- Maintain data sanity on online collaboration tools like One Drive
- Prepare governance trackers and reports with Project Leader for execution of scope and financial deliverables and associated reporting.
- Eliminates or minimizes barriers to progress.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Helps prepare weekly and monthly updates of Initiative and Milestone Status
- Utilizing and enhancing standard reporting and communication tools to ensure appropriate and timely communication and reporting from multiple projects.
- Meeting participation/facilitation
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors plus 3-5 years’ project management/operations experience and 2-4 years of demonstrated success supporting regional/global/enterprise-wide programs in the medical products or related industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office suite, data analysis capabilities
- Should pay attention to detail and clearly document and communicate
- Knowledge of Quality regulations and systems
- Good interpersonal skills and can work effectively and efficiently in a cross functional environment.
- Must display eagerness to learn and continuously improve.