Job Title: Outreach Associate
Shift : US Shift
Working Days: 5 days a week
Experience – 1+ years
Outreach Associate Job Responsibilities:
Maintains consultant relationship by responding to inquiries; be a subject matter expert of all products and services offered and documenting actions taken.
Outreach Associate Job Duties:
- Prepares for inquiries by studying products, services, and allied processes.
- Responds to inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying consultant understanding of information and provide appropriate responses.
- Records inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in the ATS.
- Improves quality of service..
- Update the ATS and new additional opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Have excellent communications skills, ability to multi-task