Role Outline/Job Summary
- The role of Officer for Campaign Tracking/Monitoring for Asia Pacific Bigdata Driven Campaign Eco System (Real Time Marketing Offers) & is based at AIM COE’ Bangalore/Chennai Center.
- This role will be a hands-on techno functional architect role & reports to the AVP/VP.
- Position Title: Officer – Campaign Transformation and Monitoring (Campaign Management)
- Grade/Level: C11
- Business Group: CSIL-AIM
- Function/Group: AIM
- Department: AIM
- Location: Chennai
Role and Responsibilities:
- The role reports into APAC Campaigns Transformation Lead & will support our APAC business partners
- Understand Business, manage end-to-end project communication with business partners and display a proactive learning attitude
- The candidate should be able to track/monitor and analyze business trends & data flow across multiple systems, flagging production failures & recommending preventive measures
- Play Techno Functional role by coordinating across technical and business teams and support to ensure smooth offer journey (from inception to customer contact for real time offers)
- Working on Visualization tools like Tableau for monitoring offers data for cross product offers sent to customers
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for a challenging career in big data ecosystems. The individual should have exposure to governance & controls mechanisms.
- Excellent technical and communication skills and excels in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Monitor/Track Big Data Marketing offer trends (real time marketing), detect outliers and support troubleshooting till closure
- Support Strategizing and implementing robust platform for campaign tracking/monitoring
- Understand Big Data Campaign functional and technical flow including model scoring, offers, customers feedback, real time decision making
- Monitor marketing campaigns (real time offers) on big Data ecosystem and detect outliers using real time and batch reports
- Liaise with Production support teams to troubleshoot production errors, identify root cause and follow-up until resolution
- Leverage the Monitoring process learnings for proactive identification of errors across markets
- Interacting with Business Partners and Technology Teams, acting as a techno-functional expert
- Brainstorm ideas and initiate process Automation and Enhancements
- Communication and Relationship: Independently manage end-to-end project updates and partner communication across the organization. It is extremely critical to develop and maintain smooth relationship with partners across business units
Financial/ Budgetary: No
Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial No
- Bachelors/Masters with strong programming & stakeholder management skills to execute the plan
- Should have experience leading Data analytics projects
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in Data analysis within Banking / Financial Services / Consulting / Analytics Industry
- Experience in leading teams delivering on key business initiatives
- Effectively communicate strategic considerations with team, partners and senior management.
- Expert in at least one of the programming languages Hive QL, Python/ Pyspark.
- Working experience in Visualization tools like Tableau will be preferred.
- Technical know-how preferred on – SAS, VBA, CRM systems – like Salesforce etc.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, self-starter; and enjoys problem solving
- Strong process management skills. Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skill (verbal & written) and able to articulate point of view and interact well with regional decision management/product team, technology and cross country teams