Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop SoftWare for Medical Devices, PLC programming
• Experience in PLC automation end to end development,
• Experience in S/W development planning, design, and verification
• Participate in control system requirement analysis
• Involved in drafting of functional specifications and detailed design specification.
• Experience in design and development of PLC software and interfaces.
• System integration, testing and commissioning of advanced control systems.
• Provide technical support to other function within the design process for medical devices.
• Experience in PLC HMI and Logic design
• Must be conversant with all electrical and electronic components all communication systems like Modbus, Ethernet.
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Automation/Electrical/ Electronics/Computer Engineering.
• 4- 6 years of work experience. Preferably 2 years’ experience from Medical Industry.
• Knowledge in the field of Industrial Automation or similar field.
• Knowledge of PLC programming tools.
• Dynamic team player with interpersonal skills.
• Articulate in communication (English) and with good writing skills.
• Willing to travel and work on global projects.