Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Shift Timings: US Shift
Working Days: 5 days a week
- Understand and learn the details of each job requirements, technical requirements, project location, duration, etc.
- Identify qualified technical candidates utilizing various sources – Internal resume database, employment web sites, referrals, own network, other recruiters, contractors, etc.
- Understanding of Pharma, Medical, Healthcare domain
- Conduct preliminary technical and HR interview to assess technical skill level, as well as communication skills, location preferences, salary expectations
- Build and maintain consultant candidate relationships
- Fluent in spoken English and able to take part in meetings and discussions
- Proactive personality
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Ability to Multi Task
- Ability to think laterally to solve problems
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Track record of delivering commitments on time and quality