Job scope & purpose:
Provide support to manage identified client portfolio through dedicated and committed services as per Bank standards to achieve “Client Delight” consistently. The portfolio will include Global Treasury Services MNC, Large Corporates, Financial and Non-Banking Financial Institutions, covering all FI and Corporate Products service.
- Handhold complex and critical transactions for key clients and day to day servicing queries of clients (NEFT / RTGS / Cheque Clearing).
- Investigate and resolve enquiries in a timely/ accurate manner in accordance with service levels.
- Single point of contact for compliance / regulatory follow-ups, enable resolution of client queries in line with regulatory requirements.
- Work with team, business partners, Wire Investigations team and clients to provide and promote quality service solutions.
- Provide consistent service and keep clients informed on status of all outstanding enquiries.
- Periodic analysis of client enquiry statistics to identify trends and recurring issues.
- Provide back up support to the Client Services team and be a team player.
Skills & Experience:-
Work experience of 1-2 years in a similar profile in bank is preferable
- A go getter with excellent written, communication and telephone skills essential.
- Good PC skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (an added advantage).
- Ability to work in high pressured environment and meet tight deadlines.
- A proven team player with good work ethics.
- Adapts easily to change.
- Takes personal ownership and accountability on the work assigned.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and creative thinking.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.