· The role requires you to be a subject matter expert in US technical recruitment, wherein you would work day in and out with new hires and existing employees and ensure they are trained up to mark in their current role.
· Must have 2-3 years of experience in US IT Recruitment Should be fluent in English with exceptional communication (Written & verbal) skills Train all the new hires on the Application tracking system and be the subject matter expert Manage all training related processes for the new hires along with assisting the existing employees in their work as and when need be.
· Understand the Applicant tracking system and provide suggestions as and when required. Conduct training / refresher trainings for the team.
· Knowledge sharing and imparting Domain expertise to all the Team members. Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment on the floor and during training.
· Conducting feedback and coaching of the new hire during training and On-job training (OJT) Leading, mentoring, coaching, monitoring, training / development of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and ensure they meet individual and group targets.
· Mentoring and sharing individual feedbacks Develop training material and implement training modules.
· Involve during ISO (Internal and External audits) and be a part of the audits.
· ISO certification is a plus. Do hands on recruitment when there is workload or no trainings to be conducted.