Detailed characteristics you will be expected to display are described below.
P&L Reporting / Analysis
• Detailed P&L decomposition including escalation of material unexplained variances
• Provide explanations for significant P&L drivers e.g. market changes, new deals, book remarks, reserves etc.
• Complete daily reconciliation of estimate to actual, and ensure reporting website is updated with explanations for all material differences.
• Complete month-end financial legal close, P&L and balance sheet as well as management close.
Balance Sheet Reporting
• Produce daily balance sheet estimates, ensure accurate and timely reporting including analytical review on significant movements and balances.
• Ensure all front to back breaks are understood, and escalated in accordance with standards.