The candidate will be assisting in BAU processing of trade transactions. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that all client deliverables are addressed within the agreed turnaround time, in strict adherence to the laid down guidelines and procedures.
• Efficiently process assigned transactions relating to trade products
• Support business objectives in Trade Finance area through adherence to all internal & external procedures & guidelines
• Ensure compliance with reporting / response deadlines
• Timely resolution of queries and follow-up on outstanding items
• Regular interaction with related Stakeholders for job related activities.
• Preparation of related MIS as per the requirement
• Contributing towards department efforts in the areas of constant process improvement, improving productivity etc.
Fresh Graduates/MBAs with consistently good academic record with proficiency in MS Office tools.
Prior experience in Banking Operations, preferably in Trade Finance, will be an added advantage
• Good Customer Service and Inter-personal skills.
• Good computing and accounting skills.
• Quality conscious and having flair for constant process improvement.
• Ability to manage volumes with accuracy.
• Ability to cope with pressure during rush hours.
• Basic knowledge of export/import documentation requirements
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team and within stiff deadlines