The successful candidate will report directly into the Director managing one of the two teams. The primary tasks for the successful individual will include:
- Liaising directly with agents and clients to ensure deadlines are researched and processed in an accurate and timely manner for all clients participating in voluntary corporate actions.
- Reconciliation of Corporate Actions and Coupons - this requires diligence, accuracy and self-motivation to ensure that risk is controlled and targets are met. Much of the reconciliation work can be complex, of high value and the resolution may require working with other teams and business units to ensure the correct outcome.
- Risk monitoring & reporting – Individuals must work closely with their line manager in order to prioritise key risks and identify potential loss making breaks.
- Communicating with external agents and internal business units – another essential component of the role is dealing with ad hoc requests from a variety of different Business Units across client, e.g. Client Service Groups, Private Wealth Management and Financial Controllers, as and when they arise.
The ideal candidate should display the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Asset Servicing , Reconciliation skills,
- The candidate should have a minimum of two-years banking experience
- Good analytical / reconciliation skills.
- Good command of English language (oral and written)
- Good time management and attention to detail is essential, as the role is in a high volume, high risk area that works to strict deadlines.
- Can work well under pressure, lending control and order to a difficult or pressurised situation
- Prepared to work additional hours to meet deadlines and strong time management skills
- Strong organizational skills, to be able to use time well and prioritise tasks effectively
- Previous experience of Corporate Actions preferable
- The candidate should be hardworking, intelligent, motivated & able to work well under pressure.
- They should be courteous, mature with a pleasant & outgoing personality.
- They should be flexible and adaptable to change.