Skills – Experience in financial product.
FX experience will be preferred
Listed derivatives experience will be preferred.
- Capturing and allocating business which is executed by external brokers and Give In to client
- Trades that are executed by client and give Up (Execution only business) to external brokers.
- Monitor matching systems and ensure that all flow matches or clears internally. Any trades that remain unmatched are escalated to the relevant Trading Desk / Traders Assistant throughout the day via phone calls or emails.
- Perform expiration process and liaise with the relevant teams on physical delivery if any.
- Perform positions reconciliation between backend versus frontend system and follow up with the respective proprietary risk managers for any breaks related issues. Breaks investigation, Follow-up and break resolutions
- Coordinating with Technology on day to day systems issues, raising tickets and follow through until resolution of the issue
- Escalation and reporting to regional/global counterparts/management.
Skills required (essential)
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
COMMERCIAL/ BUSINESS ORIENTATION
- The team works a split shift system. Therefore, flexibility on start/finish times will be required.
- After the initial training period, the successful individual will expect to work independently and proactively with minimal management supervision.
- Candidate should be a confident, well-rounded methodical person with good analytical skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Task orientated, inquisitive in nature and have an appetite to learn
- Knowledge of listed derivatives products (or at least the concept of derivatives) is an advantage.
- The individual will be expected to learn quickly to acquire the required technical knowledge.
- Pays attention to detail – demonstrates excellent attention to detail when analyzing or interpreting data.
- Comprehends and reasons – Displays well developed ability to comprehend, reason and process complex data.
- Breaks down problems – into smaller, more manageable parts.
- Team player skills - to balance and prioritize between day-to-day activities; Works effectively in teams and broader networks to deliver results
- Strong PC /Advanced MS Excel skills,
- Strong communication / networking skills to interact with both internal / external parties
Proactively escalates breaks and risk issues