- Telephone coverage, (Ex. answer phones, take accurate messages, know executives’ whereabouts at all times, handle urgent/confidential calls with appropriate judgment; back-up other lines, as needed.)
- Ensure thorough preparation for all meetings - this requires proactively requesting all materials in advance of meetings. All materials for the next business day must be collated and presented to executive on the prior day
- Maintain vacation schedules via HR Workday.
- Coordinate all preparation for various management meetings, including quarterly client meetings, etc.
- Heavy interaction with high-level executives; act as liaison with clients and their assistants
- Maintain executives’ calendar, schedule all meetings and conference calls, field e-mails and phone calls requesting meetings, handle meeting conflicts and prioritization issues
- Type correspondence, memos and presentations, prepare presentation and meeting materials; edit, copy, collate, and bind
- Update and maintain senior management teams’ shared calendar
- Navigate Firm’s resources, interface with various departments on behalf of executives to collect information, respond to requests, obtain services
- Assist with employee moves (order boxes, archive files, name plates, etc.)
- Recover all corporate cell phone devices, corporate cards, Softid and ID cards from employees leaving the firm and return items to HR/Telecommunication Department
- Research materials from intra/internet
- Miscellaneous support: setup and maintain mail groups, place special orders (headsets, cartridges, corporate cell phones, business cards, etc.) maintain office supplies/equipment, fully-functioning work area including submitting service tickets for air control, recycle and confidential bins
- Assist with new hire on-boarding process; phone, computer, application setup.
- Coordinate all related conference rooms including any catering, audio/videoconference set up
- Arrange all aspects of travel (air, hotel, car, etc.), including keeping executives’ travel profile up-to-date, manage approvals for any travel, and assist with passport renewal and obtain visas for travel. Pick-up documents as requested. Arranging flights, hotels, rental car and car service, currency exchange using agency and online services. Resolve all issues or discrepancies.
- Prepare all itineraries
- Prepare and submit all expense reports on a timely basis
- Handle personal work as directed.
- Excellent communication, writing, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail as well as exceptional organization/time management skills
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive team player who is willing to help out and who works well with colleagues
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Pro-active and dedicated; must have a strong sense of ownership and accountability for all job functions Other Requirements:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook for email, calendar and contacts, Excel, PowerPoint, internet and research tools,
- Knowledge of Concur will be an advantage.
- Keep up to date with office procedures and technical training as well as all policy guidelines & compliance requirements
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in any discipline
- Corporate Experience of 5+ Years