- Excellent communication skills
- Derivatives confirmation
Incoming confirmation review:
- Review the incoming confirmations from different counterparts for Equity Linked Swaps, FX Options, and Commodity swaps for all trade events (new trade, partial termination, full termination, upsize)
- Match the trade economics and legal language mentioned on the confirmations against the front office booking system.
- Follow up with counterparts for confirmations.
- Prioritize review of confirmations for Separately Managed Funds (SMA).
- Liaise with counterpart and / or Middle Office in case of discrepancies on the confirmations.
- Provide executed confirmation to counterparts.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reporting to the West Conshohocken Derivatives teams
- Make recommendations on process improvements and control enhancements
- Maintain data regarding above tasks together with trade volumes.
- Work with front office technology support team to ensure Operations functions run smoothly
- Liaise with counterparts to ensure confirmations are executed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Middle offices for items such as trade amendments.
Skills required (essential)
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability
- Accuracy, attention to detail, good organisation skills
- High level of English – strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of computer literacy, including working knowledge of Windows-based applications such as Word, Excel and Access
- Demonstrated success working in a high volume, high intensity derivatives environment.
- Proven record of collaborating with a diverse group of colleagues across geographic and functional boundaries. Must be team oriented.
- Professional maturity, self-confidence, decisiveness and outstanding business judgment
- Ability to assimilate information quickly