Specialist – Lead QA/QC Engineer
Experience: 4 -7 years
Qualification: BE, BSc (IT)
- Strong knowledge and experience of all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and QALC (Quality Assurance Life Cycle).
- Working knowledge of Jira, Postman, JMeter, Cypress, and Appium.
- Working knowledge of code branching methodologies using any of the modern CI/CD tools (AWS DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Expert on Selenium Automation using Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid, with an expert knowledge in Python.
- Expert on Mobile Automation is preferable.
- Expert in modern front-end UI framework and non-framework applications for testing website applications.
- Expert in designing & implementing of Automation Frameworks data driven, keyword driven, and hybrid using Selenium WebDriver.
- Expert in Black Box testing, Functional Testing, System testing, Integration.
- Expert in integrating test automation framework using collaboration and communication tools like Teams or Slack.
- Expert in running test execution using cloud technology (e.g. Docker container, etc.)
- Build automated testing scenarios.
- Triage issues and work with developers on resolution.
- Write, execute, and monitor automated test suites.
- Monitor and report issues in automation.
- Build monitoring solutions and dashboards.
- Develop and communicate daily status and defect reports.
- Ensures all software solutions and enhancements are fully tested, debugged and meet product quality standards prior to release to QA.
- Ensures all projects are delivered on time, within budget and within a high level of corporate quality standards.
- Ensures all critical system issues are communicated prior to release approval.
- Ensures technology solutions support the needs of the customer and/or organization.
- Performs continuous review of technologies, industry standards and industry-related developments and makes recommendations relative to the need for further research and associated changes.
- Coordinates work and services with other departments, contract service providers, and vendors.
- May serve on Product Review Committees, Technology Review Committees and/or other committees, as required.