- Work closely with the recruiters/teams to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of submissions to support of the client's business goals and objectives.
- Manage every parameters of client's scorecard for Pharma IT Engg
- Support recruiting team regularly; evaluate and execute strategies to get expected productivity.
- Maintain status of deliverables, achievement of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and opportunities for improvement.
- Support and contribute to the development of internal strategy with the US office based on the client's business, strategic direction, processes and policies.
- Maintain an extensive detailed understanding of Rangam’s strategic direction, processes and policies.
- Partner closely with the process owners to ensure the recruitment team is fully aware of account activity and client impacting situations.
- Have a good understanding of the cost of doing business (manage cost of services, documentation of cost savings, and demonstration of value-added services etc.).
- Ensure timely, quality candidate placements and healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Manage a portfolio of multiple clients
- Understand the requirements
- Assist the team with building keywords and logging in ATS
- Forwarding resumes from job portals to ATS
- Assigning requirements to recruiters and ensure there is a good balance of workload.
- Ensure the assigned recruiter understands the requirement and is working in the right direction.
- Making sure that qualified resumes are delivered to the client within 24-48 hours
- Keep track of all Service Level Agreements for all clients which include but are not limited to rate, mark-up, turnaround time, quality, w2 vs. corp to corp etc.
- Handle accounts ranging from tier-1 to multi-layer organizations.
- Liaison between Rangam Consultants and Offshore service providing Team .
o Monitor submissions for clients from portfolio
o Monitor shortlisting’s
o Follow-up with AM’s to get interviews for shortlisted individuals
- Once the resume is submitted in SOURCEPROS, make sure that all the relevant data is available and accurate
- Work with on-boarding during the process as and when needed
- Update communicated information on SOURCEPROS regularly
- Maintain outstanding customer service and relations on an ongoing basis with AMs and Recruiting Team
- Create monthly reports of requirements to hire ratio and conduct analysis
- Provide a daily report of activities Geetanjali & Sneha at the end of the day.
- Plan & execute the client deliverable.
- Own the client requirements and delight the customer with quality & timely delivery.
- Build a world class delivery excellence centre for superb exec