- Expertise in Angular, Typescript, DART
- Experience with Web architecture patterns frameworks such as Event patterns, layered patterns, Interceptor patterns.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON and Remote config.
- Have at-least two projects with Angular web project over NRWL with libraries & components.
- Expertise web architectures patterns like Component based, MVVM, MVC, MVP
- Experience with service workers, local storage/offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Ability to design applications around responsive & adaptive user interfaces
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices and have done implementation of Material UI as well as bootstrap UI.
- Expertise with web analytics and integrate them with mobile properties
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Defining the overall technical architecture for the web application that is envisioned with the stakeholder
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the web solution
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry. Solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Experienced in designing and developing libraries and integrating web apps with web-services and external APIs
- Understanding of web security protocols, analytics and social channel integration.
- Design and build advanced enterprise level applications for the web platform
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Proofreading the code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating release plans, create pipelines for integration & deployment, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.