Experience: 8+ Yrs
Qualification: BE, BSc (IT)
- Spring Boot Java 8, Java EE stack, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services, Spring MVC, Swagger, Tomcat 8, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, GIT, Postman/Newman, RESTful Services, Containers
- Technical fluency in Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Data Structure, Algorithm.
- Relational databases and SQL, Data accessing via indexes (MySQL, Postgres)
- Lucene/Solr indexing
- Statistical and data analysis
- Demonstrated OO design skills and familiarity with GOF/J2EE design patterns. Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures.
- General knowledge of Agile development techniques and its influence on the release management process
- Experience in Microservices Should have experience of working in Agile projects Ability to do unit testing and work independently.
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and systems management applications within an AWS environment
- Create and deliver knowledge sharing presentations and documentation for support teams
- Learning on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision
- Work effectively with onsite/offshore teams
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like Microservices, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS, LDAP, JDBC, SQL, HTML
- Expertise with various Microservice deployment strategies & patterns.
- Demonstrate high levels of ownership, accountability and follow-through.
- Drive architectural evaluations including requirements gathering and POCs for technology within the platform space such as caching layers, application servers, data repositories and more.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum and DevOps concepts.