Department Academic Services Job Role Regional Academic Head QMS Role (ISO) Regional Functional Head (CE Officer,Manager/Sr Manager – Academic Services)
• Manage product usage at schools, train the teachers, monitor their usage performance and provide effective feedback.
• Manage the schools in terms of high collections and low delinquency
• Ensure high level of Customer satisfaction through prompt services
• Spot upsell & Cross-sell opportunities in the region
• Manage outsourced staff, provide timely feedback and monitor their performance.
• Visit schools at defined time intervals and ensure uninterrupted usage of client assets for classroom teaching.
• Completion of pedagogy sessions at schools as directed.
• Follow up with the schools for timely payments.
• Coordination for report cards with the schools and manage satisfactory service levels.
• Creating need for various other products of CE & increased business from schools.
• Ensure adherence to the defined processes
• Update Project portal & other related reports as mandated.
• Share Reports with the reporting manager regularly.
• Task & responsibilities relevant as per the QMS responsibility & authority matrix (HO & Field Staff).
Strong communication skills
Reasonable degree of expertise in any of the core subjects (like Math/Science or Social studies)
High degree of Relationship building skills
Strong interpersonal skills Education
Any Post graduation degree or equivalent.
At least 5 -7 years of experience in Training or Teaching.