The Client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. The Client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Overview on Wealth Management
The Client Wealth Management (WM) is a product of the acquisition of Smith Barney from Citigroup, which was completed in June 13. Its core client base is individual investors, small- to medium-size businesses and institutions, and high net worth families and individuals.
Wealth Management and Investment Management Technology (WMIMT) is responsible for the design, development, delivery, and support of the technical platform behind the products and services used by the Business.
In the second half of 14, WM reached a milestone, with its business having surpassed $2 trillion in total client assets.
Investment Products & Services IT (IPSIT) delivers technology solutions and services, primarily supporting the Investment Products and services business within The Client Wealth Management. The technology is mainly aligned to those businesses, which include Mutual Funds and 529s.
Primary Skills / Must have:
- Experience of 3-6 years
- Knows Core Java Programming Language (Java 7, 8) with Object-Oriented Design, Spring and SprintBoot Framework.
- Has a good understanding of asynchronous requests, multithreading and related issues and ways to resolve them.
- Has a good understanding of basic algorithms, data structures and XML, JSON, and web Service technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, software development, and testing.
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and willingness to learn.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player.
Secondary Skills / Desired skills
- Apache Solr/Fusion.
- Big Data Technologies.
- Familiarity with Git and Linux/Unix commands.
- Wealth Management/Investment Banking functional domain