Job Title: Branch Operations Operator
- A person should be of a caliber of Intermediate CA / ICWA
- Experience range: Min 3 to 4 years.
- Project duration: 1 year (renewable)
- Shift timings: 9.30 am to 7.00 pm
- Work from Home at present (Yes/No): No
Key functions- banking related work
- Processing documents for Opening Bank accounts (individuals and corporates/trusts , NRIs, local residents etc.) .
- Processing periodic KYC review documents - checking, liaising with branches, sorting out discrepancies.
Key functions – mutual fund related work
- Preparing daily trackers.
- Answering branch queries, arranging for statements from fund houses, Karvy.
Other important requirements
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- confident and well spoken. Ability to interact with branches
- At least 2 years prior experience in the banking industry including experience in MIS
- Good knowledge of MS word, excel, PPT
- willing to work longer hours whenever required
- Should be able to frame emails and replies independently.