Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to handle the Production issues, Bug Fixes, defects, minor enhancements.
• Responsible for overall release and deployment planning.
• Change, Configuration and Release Management.
• Responsible for Batch jobs monitoring and ensure the failures are addressed within SLA.
• Responsible to identify Problems and handle the Problem management.
• Work with developers, testing team, and Admin team for automated solutions for continuous build, test, and deployment.
• Responsible to proactively come up with improvements and performance tuning mechanism which will stabilize the application
• Work closely with Development and Deployment/Admin team
• Very good communication and able to handle various user communications
• BE/MCA /M.Sc degree
• Overall experience required: 0-2 years:
• Hands on experience in developing new applications and strong knowledge of coding practices with involvement in at least 2 full Software Development Life Cycles;
• Technical knowledge or development experience on will be an added advantage.
• Experience in Microsoft .NET development e.g. C#, WCF, ASP.NET, .NET framework 3.5 or later, MS Visual Studio 2010 or later, MS SQL 2008 or later
• Good technical knowledge and experience in Object Oriented design and programming
• Able to work with some assistance to meet project deadlines with supervision, and a good team player
• Innovative and able to work under tight timelines
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent