• Offering comprehensive human resource experience including, On-boarding, conflict resolution, Compliance/HR Audit, documentation, Orientations and HR administration.
• Regular suggestion to improve internal and external systems like E-HRIS (Human Resource Information System), Workflow, Dashboard etc.
• In-depth knowledge of several initiatives such as I9, ‘TQM’, ’TPM’, ‘5-S Principles’, ’Quality Circles’, etc, for improving the productivity and quality levels.
• An effective Communicator with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Ensure all hires assigned to the team should fulfill following compliances before they start on the project:
• Candidate should clear the background checks (Criminal, employment, education and reference checks) before start on client projects.
• Completion of on-boarding process before the employee starts on client site.
• HR policy & norms & to store the required documents as per law & process laid down by company.
• Service Level Agreements & Master Agreements should not breach in any circumstances. Which may turns to huge penalty to the company for breaching the contract.
• Preparing weekly headcount reports, abundant reports, pending workflow reports and employee back-out reports.
• Develop check list tracker on basis of the clients requirements for smoother on-boarding