Area: L2 & L3 Support
Role: Support Analyst
Required to work in shifts: 1 pm to 10 pm IST
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership in configuring, customizing and deploying LabVantage LIMS implementation/developments/changes/enhancements.
- Adhere to and demonstrate commitment towards the implementation as part of development team.
- Must have worked in at least 2 end-to-end LIMS implementation or upgrade projects
- Provide technical expertise in delivering/supporting solutions for complex business requirements. Work effectively on independent projects, and in cooperation with a variety of customers/ technical professionals to prioritize tasks and resolve complex problems.
- Analyze requirements to recommend approaches for building/implementing Labvantage LIMS functionalities for large and medium projects and small scope changes
- Utilize technologies, including Java, to provide solutions extending the capabilities of Labvantage LIMS
- Utilize LIMS tools/configuration options to create and update functionalities to meet requirements
- Identify and implement process improvements for development and maintenance of LIMS
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Provide high level of technical support, as needed, and perform root cause analysis for problems experienced within area of functional responsibility
Experience: 8+ years, relevant: 5-8 years
- LIMS development and configuration skills
- Solid understanding of Build/ Deployment Process
- Should be aware of the GxPs. Computer System Validation processes and other regulatory requirements of a lab.
- Strong experience of Labvantage LIMS version 8 and above
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, under minimal direct supervision
- Advanced technical knowledge of Java modules and frameworks including web services, hibernate, and JMS
- Experience in all stages of systems development and support
- Experience with Jasper Reports is a plus
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of quality processes, including CAPA, Change Control, Computer System Validation,21CFR, FDA/EMEA regulations
A certification in LabVantage / LabWare / STARLiMS is an added advantage.
Pharma industry experience & understanding of working in Validated Systems.
Good communication skills, problem solving attitude
Nice to have skills
- Experience implementing Instrument interfaces.
- Should have experience in using a reporting tool to make reports
- Should have good command on SQL Queries (able to write complex queries) either in Oracle or MS SQL.
- Designing and building Template data and reports on LabVantage LIMS.
- Reporting: Jaspersoft , JasperReports.
- Experience of Java EE server (Oracle WebLogic Server, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, or IBM WebSphere Application Server)