PRIME application Job Description:
• PRIME is stand for Project & Resource Information Management for the Enterprise.
• PRIME is a Microsoft EPM (Enterprise Project Management) based integrated portfolio, Project, Resource management tool and is built on the 2013 Microsoft Project Server.
• PRIME is an application where management and resource managers track the timesheet of employees and contractors. Project managers assign the task and resource managers plan their resources for current and future assignments.
• PRIME application tracks resource actual and planned hours by project/task for portfolio, financial resource and project forecasting planning.
• PRIME is an application used globally in R&D Quality operations with partners such as Manufacturing, Regulatory affairs and Medical Products Quality.
Project Server 2013,
Sharepoint 2013 ,
SQL, CSOM ,HTML,
Designer Workflows, SSRS ,
MS Project Professional 2013/2016,
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Working on L2/P2 support activities including Account Management/Functionality
2) Managing L3 support activities (Server Administration, Architectural Overview)
3) Solution design and implementation
4) Automation of existing functionalities using CSOM
5) Performing patching/CU updates
6) Develops necessary reports and metrics to enable management decisions
7) Expert knowledge in the use/administration of SharePoint sites, especially with regard to Project Server integration.
8) A thorough understanding of the Project client/server integration.
9) Experience troubleshooting in a Project Server environment.
10) Extensive experience with the Project Professional client.
11) Troubleshoot problem, identification/analysis/manage to resolution.
12) Add new users in Active directory and PRIME
13) Move Contractor to Employee and update the cost center, RBS, Timesheet approver, if required.
14) Permission Issues, Timesheet submission issues.
15) On daily basis monitor the Queue Jobs to avoid any blockage or stoppage of other processes
Shift: Second shift (1 pm - 10 pm IST)