- Project duration: Till December 15, 2022
- Work from Home at present (Yes/No): No
- Shift - Should be flexible to work in shifts as per business requirement.
Focuses on effective oversight of strategic data used across the banks systems and infrastructure. This role supports various elements of the data life cycle, from ensuring that data is captured from the best source, to validating and classifying, and operating controls that optimize its quality. Has responsibility for maintaining robust processes related to data set-up, storage, and distribution, as well as system configuration, together with participation in projects designed to streamline infrastructure and improve efficiency.
Close partnership is needed with stakeholders such as Vendor Master data, Projects team etc. Reporting to deliver solutions that balance immediate business priorities with long term strategic objectives. Primarily handles data operations and generates reports from data interpretation.
- Procurement background preferred with excellent communication skills
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports, exploring and visualizing data
- Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyze, in order to ensure its quality
- Project management skills to support building service delivery platforms and implementation of a world-class Procurement to Pay operational process
- Proposal for process improvement and system enhancement to improve the efficiency of all purchasing and invoicing transactions
- Be the driving focus for centralization of certain global functions to achieve synergies and process excellence
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree, graduate in Finance/Banking/Accountancy
- 8 to 10 years of experience working in a financial or related sector
- Proven Analytic skills, including data mining, evaluation, analysis and visualization
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access, etc.)
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure that all work is delivered, meet the agreed production standards
- Keep team management informed of status of cases and proactively identify and flag issues.
- Able to work under pressure and against challenging timescales.