- Project duration: Till December 15, 2022
- Work from Home at present (Yes/No): No
- Shift - Should be flexible to work in shifts as per business requirement.
A project is a temporary endeavour established to produce a specific deliverable. The Project Manager supports in the delivery of agreed project outputs at the agreed time, quality parameters within the agreed scope. The Project Manager will manage and coordinate the project activities to ensure that tasks are performed that result in the project deliverable.
- Procurement background preferred with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be able to provide active reporting along with appropriate analysis and keep the stakeholders as well as management upto date with the progress.
- Ensure the project are planned in a manner that delivers to the required quality and within the agreed scope, including appropriate milestone definition, work breakdown structure, dependencies, and assumptions
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Project and must be able to create, maintain multiple parallel running initiatives, projects. In addition, must have experience of working on project management tools
- Ensure the project work is executed and implemented according to the plan or any agreed changes to the plan and according to agreed project management standards
- Ensure that the project work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks
- Ensure project stakeholder awareness, engagement, and communication
- Analyze and identify possible risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolve them or escalate as appropriate
- Excellent knowledge/ expertise in MS PowerPoint. Should be able to make good power point presentations required for the projects
Your skills and experience:
- Must be having 10-12 years of experience in financial/ banking industry and at least 5 years of project management experience
- Any Graduate, Post Graduate from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrable experience in leading projects to successful conclusions
- Experienced in effectively communicating and influencing project stakeholders, team members
- Professional qualification - Project Management Professional (PMP) will be a plus.
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.)
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Keep team management informed of status of cases and proactively identify and flag issues.
- Able to work under pressure and against challenging timescales.