Essential Duties and Responsibilities. This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
Expertise handling multiple request in control-M
Control M Schedulers, Who are in Job scheduling
3-5 Years of experience, Who are in Control M
Task will be creating jobs, defining jobs and Monitoring the jobs
If any issues with regards to job then they need to troubleshoot may be L1 OR L2
Good knowledge in Control M and good knowledge in scripting in windows batch
Primary skills in Control M in Job scheduling in L1 OR L2 tasks
Education – Ok with any qualifications
Worked in or knows about ERP based jobs, it will be plus point
JDE – Knowledge in scheduling in job in SAP or JDE is plus
- Hands on Archive view point to have records of control-M jobs for last four days.
- Handling Alerts and follow trouble shooting steps as per the documentation.
- Awareness about functions of Scheduling Table Manager, New Day Process
- Creating dependencies between different Control-M jobs.
- Monitoring and checking statistics (Sysout and Logs) through Control-M Enterprise Manager.
- Knowledge on scheduling of jobs in Desktop
- Knowledge on getting reports from Control-M.
- Knowledge on JDE, how the Control-M jobs are getting submitted to it.
- Knowledge on placing the orders in JDE and processing it.
- Knowledge on System Admin- Configuring Laptops as per clients requirement
- Creating profile and system name for the users in AD
- Deployment of various software’s as per user’s need. Perform Audit activities on user system to ensure Users is complaint.
- Setup of alert notification as per job document & Provide resolution at time to reduce business impact.
- Monitoring critical & non critical, stand alone, cyclical, non-cyclic, JDE & Data stage jobs & job streams.
- Order and run the jobs depending on the client’s requirement