- Specific/ mandatory skills: Change (Finance), Accounting Close, Reporting, Process mapping, IFRS, SAP (functional)
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): No
- Work from Home at present (Yes/No): No
Role is part of the Finance Change Team under Group Finance to support Bank’s regulatory / other change initiatives as an Associate working as a Change Analyst, Project/Workstream lead or Feature team member, responsible in delivering different changes initiatives globally. Working with the Project team, Agile Scrum team and other key stakeholders in multiple locations, by providing direct engagement support (daily & weekly) to assigned initiatives. The Project Management Analyst provides support services for projects, Project Managers, project offices or programme offices and helps deliver project tasks and ensures appropriate application of the project management and/or Agile framework. These services are provided to assist the organisation in achieving the intended outputs and outcomes of the relevant projects and programmes.
- Performs project-related tasks as required.
- Provides analysis, management information and reporting.
- Documents and tracks any or all of requirements, plans, risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules, benefits and other related project artefacts.
- Involved in PI planning, sprint execution along with Agile Product owner and Scrum Master
- Documents required meeting outputs and artefacts as required.
- Ensures that the project and programme work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed toolsets.
- Understands both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods and adheres to their standards.
- Supports project and programme awareness and communication.
- Reviews and highlights possible risks and issues that could impact delivery,
- Provides other relevant support as required by the Project Manager, Product Owner or PMO Manager.
- Actively supports achievement of Bank’s/Division’s strategy, plans and values, and ensures that they maintain a clear understanding and ongoing alignment of activities with the organisation’s priorities.
- Demonstrates personal support to the achievement and maintenance of a high performance culture in which people management and development is a key priority. Demonstrates personal commitment to supporting colleagues within the team.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the Bank’s values.
- Adheres to Bank Policies and Procedures and drives compliance within the team.
- Takes ownership for own development and career management, seeking opportunities to develop personal capability and improve performance contribution.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience with minimum 2 years in relevant experience in Change/IT project implementation in the banking or financial service sector.
- Worked Run the bank/Operations processes within Financial industry knowledge highly desirable in areas of Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis (Cost), Financial Control, Risk and PnL.or Operations. Experience in Tax processes would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and ability to apply banking product and service knowledge
- Knowledge of and experience in project management and governance along with good understanding of the application of associated tools and techniques
- Have had some experience with process mapping using various industry relevant tools
- Knowledgeable in different systems i.e. SAP4Hana, SAP R3, SAP BW, Intalio, Cognos, Business objects, Oracle and other certified data access or workflow tools preferred.
- Experience/Knowledge in different Methodologies i.e. SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum. Etc.
- Good Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience in business analysis, change adoption management and strategy development along with appropriate data and analytical skills
- Willingness to challenge the current operating environment as well as highly motivated to proactively take on initiatives to deliver change throughout the Bank
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English across all levels
- Excellent ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines