- The Client is looking for a Java Developer to join a technologically advanced team focusing on developing and enhancing the Home Loan applications. Candidate must have significant expertise in design and development of core Java applications as well as multi-tiered Java EE-style applications. Candidate should be fluent in related technologies including databases, database interface layers, web protocols and database standards. To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the banking technology landscape, and to offer creative solutions that integrate current capabilities with proprietary system builds.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successful candidate must have significant expertise in development of multi-tiered Enterprise applications.
- Candidate must be a .Net, Angular resource with experience in integerating and working in a Microsoft full stack environment
- Candidate shall be primarly responsible for the development of Angular UI and C# Web API Based Microservice.
- Candidate must have strong hands on expertise in C#, databases, database interface layers
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, should be able to work across both Business Users and IT teams across regions and as needed lead IT team deliverables
- Working understanding of Agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps Integration
- Work in an Agile Squad as a .Net + Angular developer
- Actively contribute and participate in sprint grooming and planning discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile ceremonies
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in java/j2ee and related technologies
- C#.Net, Angular, Web API
- Design Patterns