- The Client Global Banking Technology team is looking for a Business Analyst with Agile Experience to join a technologically advanced team, focusing on developing and enhancing the Margin platform. Candidate must have expertise in interacting with business stakeholders, perform detailed analysis of requirements and convert them into clear and concise requirements for development team. Write user stories in JIRA, create other artifacts like workflow charts and diagrams, writing solution requirements specifications in Agile environment. Work closely with QA team to review their test cases and assist in UAT with Business stakeholders. Candidate will interface on a regular basis with other teams including other internal IT teams across Wealth Management, BA team, QA team, and offshore development team. To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the banking technology landscape, and to offer creative solutions that integrate current capabilities and proprietary system builds.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply Functional expertise in a squad to achieve outcomes for customers and deliver business values.
- Work closely with business owners to create a shared vision and alignment in the squad.
- Help prioritize and set clear business goals and expectations around deliverables for the squad.
- Help squad understand What by contributing domain knowledge.
- Help squad understand How by translating requirements into technical specs and supporting information.
- Work as part of a banking Agile Squad.
- Remove obstacles by engaging with stakeholders offline and creating shared understanding of handshakes and interfaces.
- Collaborating with multiple technology teams that are upstream and downstream to the application which include Data Warehouse, LoanIQ and firm?s GL system etc.
- Working in the Agile development methodologies, collaborating with business and technology teams located globally.
- Interact with business stakeholders, perform detailed analysis of requirements, and convert them into clear and concise requirements for development team.
- Write detailed user stories in JIRA, create other artifacts like workflow charts and diagrams, writing solution requirements Specifications in Agile environment.
- Work closely with QA team to review their test cases and assist in UAT with Business stakeholders.
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Skills Required:
- 8+ years of hands-on experience as a Business Analyst.
- 4+ years of working knowledge of Finance Lending Products knowledge.
- 4+ years of experience in working as a proxy for the product owner role.
- 2+ years of experience working on JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment.
- Strong communication skills and be able to work across both Business Users and IT teams across regions and have the ability to lead projects vision.
- Experience in working with partners and stakeholders across geography and time zones.
- Experience working in agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Financial market, lending based products and Wealth Management.
- Working knowledge of financial accounting and treasury Functions.
- Experience in analyzing product level or large initiatives.
- Experience in working as a Scrum Master.
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.