- 2-4 years’ experience in AML/KYC and compliance roles.
- Relevant experience on Client Due Diligence review on Corporate clients, Knowledge of India regulations & prior Onboarding / Periodic Review (Refresh) (preferred)
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to audience
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and deal with people with different experiences and backgrounds and be able to get work done.
- Self-motivated and assertive.
What you can expect
The team based in Mumbai performs AML Know-Your-Client/Client Due Diligence (KYC/CDD) related activities and supports KYC Refresh (periodic review) as its core activity. Additionally, the team is a dedicated team responsible in reaching out to clients for KYC/CDD documentations in order to fulfil its due diligence requirements. The team also covers internal/external audits, remediation of AML KYC/CDD of bank clients.
We are looking for an AML Refresh Analyst on a Contract Period of 12 months to join the team.
What you will do
- As part of India Control function, performs documentations review collected through sales/clients to ensure all Refresh requirements are met
- Creation and updation of records in Central KYC Registry.
- Maintain KYC records and documents for regulatory adherence.
- Support Refresh related activities such as online and offline KYC Verification.