Key points : JDE oracle , accounts payable/general ledger/accounting/TDS/Audit, Male preferred/female is also fine, candidate should be close to office
ICW/CA - interim, general shift
Resource must have 5 years experience in accounting and taxation. He must be a CA inter.
Under general supervision, responsible for performing clerical accounting procedures, processing specific financial/accounting transactions and for performing specific financial reporting according to well defined standard procedures. Manages portfolio of customer accounts as assigned by accounting supervisor.
- Perform timely and accurate processing of all inter-company payments including problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
- Perform accounts payable system maintenance such as check runs, report generation, and system overrides.
- Interact with many functions and various levels of personnel within the division regarding cost center allocations and payment status.
- Perform month-end close activities.
- Prepare general ledger reconciliation's of liability accounts.
- Assist A/P Specialists with reviews and audit of prepared voucher packages.
- Reconcile report discrepancies and problems.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel)