- Specific/ mandatory skills: - CA/MBA or Graduate with Finance Background (Preferably CA/MBA)
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): Yes
- Project duration: Project End date 15th Dec 2022
- Work from Home at present (Yes/No): Hybrid Model (3 days in Office- 2 days WFH)
Working within the Non-Strat RPL group, the candidate will be responsible for producing Daily T+1 P&L & Risk sensitivities for credit product-class/vertical
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the accurate and timely production of daily T+1 P&L production, attribution and analysis.
- Providing daily commentary and variance investigation to Front Office traders and senior Finance managers
- Break investigation and resolution: Model vs Actual(Ledger) Cash, FO/MO system vs trade docs etc
- Model risk control exceptions resolution
- Ensure compliance to risk and control guidelines.
- Stakeholder management by prompt response to various queries/issues from Finance directors, onshore management, Front office traders, Fincon, Risk management, etc.
- Understand trade flows, booking structures and ensure that the trades are captured in accordance with such defined structure which will enable accurate funding cost allocation through Funds transfer pricing.
Experience / Exposure
- 12 – 24 months Product Control experience in Investment Banking or related industry.
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The individual should be comfortable in dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience in dealing with Front Office traders preferable
- Proven track record of the ability to work to deadlines in an accurate manor
- Adaptable and culturally aware.
- The individual should have a good understanding of middle and back office Investment Banking Operations
- Fixed Income product knowledge i.e. Bonds, CDS , TRS, IRS , currency swaps & Loans
- MS Office Skills combined with the ability to utilize MS Excel “Pivot Table”, “vlookup” and related functions
- Understanding of the Greeks preferred.
Education / Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance related subjects, MBA or Chartered Accountant. CFA /FRM candidates preferred.