- Specific/ mandatory skills:
- High proficiency in working with spreadsheets and advanced formulas / pivot tables
- Working with large data sets, ability to interpret and make sense of data
- Good with MS power point presentations
- Good English communication skills
- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): No
- Project duration: 12 months (renewable)
- Work from Home at present (Yes/No): No
Job Description Summary
- The Sales Coverage Support Analyst would work on analysing and maintaining key business performance data, undertake analysis and provide output on various business KPIs, revenue drivers and support business heads with relevant MIS to enable them to run their business smoothly.
- The Job involves working with large data sets and arranging / sorting and filtering them using spreadsheet functions, to produce performance MIS for various business units.
- In addition, the Sales Coverage Support Analyst will also work with the Sales team to support them in their client facing activities.
- The Sales Coverage Support Analyst may analyse client and market data, create presentation material and facilitate research on new and existing clients to allow the Sales team to make efficient use of sales opportunities. The Sales Coverage Support Analyst will not undertake any revenue generating activity.
- They may coordinate with internal stakeholders and support the client in account related activities through their strong understanding of the roles, responsibilities and processes that are pertinent to the client’s interaction with the Bank. The Sales Coverage Support Analyst will not undertake any revenue generating activity.
- While performing their work, Sales Coverage Support Analyst will ensure adherence to applicable internal policies and external legal/regulatory frameworks.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Excellent command over spreadsheet / MS Excel (Advanced level preferred)
- Previous experience on working on large data sets would be an advantage
- Good command over MS Powerpoint
- Good command over English
- Knowledge of other business applications would be an advantage