- Open to consider fresher candidates (Yes/No): Yes with good communication skill
- Work from Home at present (Yes/No): Based Company policy – as of now 60% work from office
Responsible for handling end to end service delivery of various Apac credit portfolios related to Syndicated & Bilateral deals including day-to-day activities involving Deal origination, drawdown, pay downs, Interest & Fee payments, Billing/Invoicing, customer and lender queries relating to loan positions, interest, fees, accruals and payments to ensure satisfactory resolution. Effectively support the team, develop and implement best practices in loan operations related processes and procedures. Be a team player with the ability to be influential and establish positive working relationships across the organization. Expertise in loan products, workflow management, Loan IQ, MS Excel would be an added advantage.
1) Manage the daily operations of the department in an efficient and effective manner
2) Establish and maintain an efficient and productive working environment within the department based on continuous and effective staff communication.
3) Achieve established departmental goals within defined timelines
4) Participates in the review and recommendations of operational systems and procedures
5) Communicate with management team to coordinate system and control activities related to loan Servicing and monitoring.
6) Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
7) Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality. Backup for loan operations staff as needed
- 3plus years of work experience in operations, Investment Banking experience would be an added advantage but not compulsory
- Good eye for detail and should be able to multi-task
- Experience in managing high volumes – would help
- Needs to be flexible with shifts